The Secret is Out!

**NEWS**

What I'm about to share is life changing. I've been dreaming about this since I took the plunge and started writing professionally.

I can finally reveal that my new, Adult Contemporary Romance series has been signed to Bookouture for a two book deal!!

Bookouture have acquired World English Language rights.

Book one is called Addicted to Sin and will be released September 2015!
Book two, Driven to Sin will be released, Spring 2016!!!

I'm absolutely thrilled to also share that Foreign Rights have been acquired by:
Hebrew rights sold to: Kinneret Zmora
German rights sold to: Heyne, Random House
French rights sold to: Hugo & Cie
Portuguese rights sold to: Planeta

A big thank you to my brilliant agent, Madeleine Milburn Literary, TV & Film Agency for working so hard on my behalf.

Be prepared to meet a new anti-hero you'll love to hate, but learn to love because he's coming for you soon!

In the words of Dr. Dixon Mathews, “Who wants to be good, when it feels so good being bad?”

Who's ready for Dixon Domination? I know I am.

Are you?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Monica James. Powered by Blogger.